This Course: Beginner To Advanced photography
Learn how to take the kind of photograph you’ll want to print and pass on to the next generation. Manjot Singh is back to teach this updated photography for beginners' class. You’ll learn the principles of good beginner and intermediate photography and get the skills necessary to create amazing photos.
Advanced cameras are available at modest price points, but learning how to use them takes an investment.
20 years experience in Photography
Working with more than 10 brands
What You Will Learn
- What do you want to photograph
- The gear that you need for your photography
- Difference between DSLR and Mirrorless cameras
- What kind of lens you should buy
- I will show you the best settings for your camera (please send me your camera name before)
- Photo critique
- How does a camera work
- Explanation of the focal length, ISO, Aperture, and the Shutterspeed
- Explanation of the white balance, different modes, and the Autofocus System
- How to structure and shoot your photos
- Photographing under and with special conditions (Fire, Rain, etc.)
- Finding the right locations to shoot
- How to retouch your photos in lightroom
- Special tips and tricks
- How to clean your sensor/camera
- Everything you need to know
- & More
Also, Suggest Buying cameras & Gears Manjot Singh will elaborate you the benefits of using a DSLR camera & Mirrorless. You’ll get some specific camera recommendations and learn how to choose a lens.
This class is ideal for beginners and intermediate enthusiasts.
Learn the the most essential functions of your camera
Gain confidence in putting new functions into action
Feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes
Learn about Aperture, Shutter, ISO & Exposure Triangle
Get the swing of basic photographic terminology
Any DSLR or Mirrorless camera will do!