How to Write Resume Online Course
Resume Writing & CV Writing Online Course: How to Make a Resume & CV is a course which everyone should do who is looking forward to going for interviews. This course will help a student to know everything regarding:
What is a resume?
Why is a resume needed?
What is a CV?
Why is a CV needed?
What is the difference between cv and resume?
What are the various tools and platforms to make a resume and CV?
All the sessions have an activity attached to them which needs to be done on the same day.
This course explains to you a systematic way of drafting a resume or CV :
Do you know there are so many people who are not even called for an interview, just because the resume is not made correctly? Many of the students even get it made by copying some other resume. This course will help you to know that a resume is a very important document and it needs to be made by yourself.
I designed this course because while interacting with many employers, I found out that the problem is more with the resume or CV and not with the candidate. Despite the fact that this particular document is so important, in the education system today, there is no training that is practically training you on a resume or CV writing.
Even in my interactions with the students, I found out that the students are not aware of what to put in resumes. Whether we should give a resume or CV for the interview. How a resume impacts our interview. There are candidates who just copy a resume or get it made by somebody.
This is what employers do not like at all. An employer wants to know you and does not want anything which is untrue. In fact, it is the first thing employers check-in candidates with the help of a resume whether the candidate is true to what he/she has written in the resume.
Forget selection, If the resume is copied you will not be able to justify your answers in the interview. Students give more importance to the interview than a resume or CV which is practically not true. This needs to be understood by the candidates. If your resume format or CV format is convincing and matching as per the job description, then only you will be called for the interview.
Remember, when we go for a job interview one thing which reaches even before you reach the employer is your resume. This is one thing that decides whether you will be called for the interview or not. So, one should focus on a resume and its components while applying for a job. If the resume or CV is made by you by putting the right components, it will help you to acquire a job of your choice with the salary and designation also of your choice.
You can make your resume or cv by adding these bullet points. Select resume or cv templates; add education section, work experience section, skill section, and hobbies & interest section to understand the hiring manager to be your work experience, skills, and hobbies.
What is a resume?
A resume is a formal document that showcases a person’s career, background, and skills. It helps the candidate to showcase his/her talent to the employer even before he reaches the job interview. It also helps employers to shortlist candidates by looking at the resumes of the candidate.
What is a CV?
A CV is a formal detailed document that showcases a person’s professional, academic details. It helps the candidate to showcase his/her talent to the employer even before he reaches the job interview. It also helps employers to shortlist candidates by looking at the resumes of the candidate.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A COVER LETTER AND A RESUME
A resume tells the employer where you go for an interview about your past experience. A cover letter helps you to explain to the employer where you go for an interview why your experience is relevant to their position. In this course, I'll show you how to write a professional resume or CV that convinces the employer to consider your resume and it helps you to increase your chances of being called for an interview.
It is very important to do your self-analysis before you make your resume or CV, so in this course, you will also know about your self-analysis and how to do it.
The best resume or CV which is preferred than others are:
• Easy to read and understood well.
• Fit 2-3 pages on 1 and have quality.
• ATS-compatible optimized.
• Formatted to highlight essential contact information & email address about the candidate.
• Attractive with or without a photo.
• With a cover letter.
Requirements for the course:
• Anyone who is willing to learn and wants to make a selectable resume or CV.
Who should do the course:
• Any student or Junior employees who are looking forward to job interviews.
• Anyone who wants to learn about resume or CV writing.
About the Instructor:
The instructor for this course is Ms. Anju Jindal who is a career growth specialist and an entrepreneur. She is part of the industry for the last 15 years having experience with career development.
If you have any queries, just be sure I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
This course is a complete screen-sharing walk-through so you can do the things with me by doing it with me itself. The course has got theoretical concepts for which you have ample time to take notes through screen sharing. The whole course is divided into various lessons where every session needs to be done on the day with the activity mentioned. If you do the activities which are part of the session, you will learn better by doing the things practically.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Know the real purpose of a resume.
2. How to know about you for making your resume.
3. Differentiate between biodata, resume, and CV.
4. Write strategically your knowledge, experience, accomplishments, and soft skills in a way that will help you to convince your employer and get you selected for the interview.
5. Use the tools to make delectable and powerful resumes.
6. Align your resume with the job position.
7. Know all the tools for resume or CV writing.
8. Know the right formats to be used in resume and CV writing.
9. Know the rules to be taken care of while resuming or CV writing.
• After the Resume & CV Writing Online course you will be able to do resume and CV writing using various tools.
• Transform your present resume or CV into a visually appealing and marketable document.
• Create a CV that will help you stand out from the crowd.
• Make a strong case for yourself as a valuable employee.
• Show your specific, marketable skills and traits through Resume or CV writing
• Make a list of the experiences and areas you want to include.
• With examples, teach others how to make a resume or CV.
• Anyone who wants to give interviews can do this Resume & CV Writing Online Course: How to Make a Resume & CV.
• Pull out your current resume or CV and prepare to take some notes before beginning the Resume & CV Writing Online Course: How to Make a Resume & CV course. If you don't have a current resume or CV, making a list of your experiences and talents will help.
• To modify or resume or CV writing, you'll need access to a word processor.
• A CV or resume that has already been written and is ready to be transformed.
• OR you're prepared to start from scratch the resume and CV writing.
I am a trainer by profession, a career growth specialist having more than 15 years of experience with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in Team Building, Training need analysis, Providing individual and group training.
Have loving husband, one son and extremely supporting family.
Highly inspired by my father and my husband.
A firm believer in God, education, family values and law of karma
I am on the mission to help thousands of people to become fearless communicator and achieve their goals.