Learn 9 pillars of self-awareness - values, beliefs, strengths, passion, unique ability, weaknesses, patterns, impact on others & other’s perception of you. This course teaches you the importance of self-awareness and helps you to become more aware of your life and career. This is a foundational course which helps you to build many skills including: communication skills, listening, collaboration skills, negotiation skills and emotional intelligence. You will explore different models such as Johari window, NLP communication model, wheel of emotions, wheel of life, pyramid of human needs & SMART goal setting, which will help you to gain greater clarity, build confidence and connect with your personality.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
Do you know what it takes to be successful consistently?
Your education? Your understanding? Your ability to use your degree knowledge? Guess what other ingredients are important. Technical skills will take you only so far and at some point, you will stagnate. Yes, I am talking about soft skills. These skills which are internal to all of us –include communication skills, listening, collaboration skills, negotiation skills and emotional intelligence. How do you start building soft skills? One must start at the foundation, right? This foundation is your self-awareness. With this course, I am going to help YOU to make your foundation VERY STRONG, on which you can build other skills easily.
In this world where many people overestimate how self-aware they are, by taking this course, you will take a big and important step to learn who you are, how you impact others and how others perceive you.
Now, think about this - you have a new friend, this friend was a complete stranger first. When you start knowing him/her, you start to like some of his/her characteristics. Similarly, once you start knowing yourself better, you start loving yourself more.
Becoming self-aware is the first and very important step in your personal growth. Self-awareness is also the foundation of emotional intelligence. This course teaches you the importance of self-awareness and helps you to become more aware of your life and career. You will learn 9 pillars of self-awareness which are values, beliefs, strengths, passion, unique ability, weaknesses, thinking/feeling/behavior patterns, impact on others & other’s perception of you.
You will explore different models such as Johari window, NLP communication model, wheel of emotions, wheel of life, pyramid of human needs & SMART goal setting, which will help you to gain greater clarity, build confidence and connect with your personality. Next, you will learn 3 categories of awareness: thinking, feeling and doing, so you can make important changes to your life and career and see new results.
This course is all about being more effective in anything you want, whether you want to....
• Get that dream job after college
• Get a promotion or pay raise
• Work more effectively with people
• Become a leader of your own life
You will not only learn, but engage yourself in activities and take tests to discover more about you. You will gain a deeper understanding of your mind with NLP communication model. Next, you will become more aware of your thoughts, emotions & behavior and as a result, you will be able to make required changes in thinking & behavior and you will be able to regulate emotions effectively.
What some of my learners have said…
Got lots of clarity in life, I used to waste lots of time during the day, now I am planning and executing better. My personality has changed because of your awareness course, it is a transformation for me.
- Sadhana Pande, Entrepreneur, Mumbai (India)
Amazing course. I got lots of clarity and loved the wheel of life activity, which helped me to plan. Mayur’s training helped me in my business growth.
- Akshata Warge, Entrepreneur, Mumbai (India)
Mayur is a wonderful instructor. He gave very detailed knowledge about self-awareness, which helped me in my career.
- Prakher Srivastava (India)
This course is for anyone interested in understanding themselves better and implementing appropriate changes. The course requires you to do some reflective thinking, to get some feedback and to discuss your development with others. At the end of this course, you will have your own action plan to help put what you have learnt into practice to see results.
I am excited to guide you. Action is what produces results in life. Enroll in this course & get access to 37 videos.
1. Become aware of your real potential
2. Make your foundation strong, so you can build other soft skills easily
3. Make fast decisions and make lots of decisions
4. Increase in your confidence
5. A job that is more aligned with your unique strengths
6. Your satisfaction in your job increases as you love your work
7. When you know more & better, you can be proactive rather than reactive
8. When you are self-aware, you’re never shocked by your own behavior
9. You are honest about who you are and you are able to really hear what your loved ones say to you, even if their words are critical
10.You as a self-aware person will know that it’s important to make peace with those who hurt you but to not give them the power to hurt you again
11. You know and understand your limits and are able to improve those
12. Ideas and inputs for goal setting
13. Managing your emotions in conflict
14. Aids self-control
15. Helps you find a job/get a promotion
16. Better able to anticipate and persist through stressful situations
17. You will spend less energy on managing perceptions
18. You can plan and utilize your time better as you are aware of your daily goals, strengths & weaknesses
19. You work effectively with coworkers, family & friends as you are aware of your action’s impact on others and you are aware of others’ perceptions about you
20. Strengthens your relationships with others
Student with an open mind, ready to improve their awareness and their confidence
Watch complete videos
Willingness to complete the practical activities to grow and develop your self-awareness and your emotional intelligence skills
An interest in how to determine who you are and where your life is going
A keenness to learn more about yourself and your behavioral preferences
9 pillars of self-awareness
3 categories of self-awareness
8 benefits of becoming more self-aware
Self-awareness history, what major religions have said
2 types of insights of self-awareness
Understand inner working of your mind with NLP model
Pillar 1-Learn power of beliefs with experiment of 5 monkeys and bananas
4 step method to find your limiting beliefs and replacing them with new beliefs
Pillar 2-Method to find your values (what is most important to you)
Pillar 3 & 4-4 room model to find your strengths & weaknesses
Pillar 5-find your passion
Pillar 6-find your unique ability
Learn why you behave a certain way with 90-10 Iceberg model
Pillar 6-Emotional awareness - Wheel of emotions
Pillar 7- Thinking/behavior patterns
Stimulus & response concept to become aware of your inner power
Maslow’s 5 level pyramid of human needs
Pillar 8-Awareness of how you impact others
Pillar 9-Awareness of how others perceive you
Get clarity in 8 aspects of your life with wheel of life tool
10 ways to develop your awareness
Set SMART goals which give you clarity
What Is Self-Awareness ?
A sense of self-awareness is the ability to view oneself objectively and clearly after reflection and self-examination.
What Is Self-Awareness Theory?
According to self-awareness theory, you are not your thoughts, but the entity observing them. You are the thinker, separate from your thoughts (Duval & Wicklund, 1972).
We can go about our daily activities without giving any thought to our inner self, merely thinking, feeling, and acting as we will; however, we can also direct our attention to our inner self, a skill that Duval and Wicklund (1972) termed "self-evaluation."
During self-evaluation, we can consider whether we are thinking, feeling, and acting as we "should" or if our standards and values are being followed. We compare ourselves against our standards of correctness. Our thoughts and behaviors are judged by these standards every day.
We use these standards to evaluate and determine if we are making the right choices to accomplish our goals as part of practicing self-control.
1) Its gives us power to influence people
2) It improves our decision making skills
3) Better grasping power and uplifts decision making skills
4) It's clears our mind from assumptions and bias
You can enhance your learning habits :
1) Take personality tests to learn more about yourself
2) Get professional help
3) Record what you learn
4) Talk to someone else
5) Make sure you ask good questions
6) Take feedback without judging it
7) Be willing to change
8) limiting habits
9) Be intuitive
10) Also be aware of others
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
· Certified life coach, CCA, Canada, 2018 · Certified NLP coach practitioner, ICTA, Europe, 2020 · Corporate trainer · Trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra on entrepreneurship and business growth, New Delhi, India 2019 · Taught 10,000+ people around the WORLD through video courses · Coached and trained 3000+ students, working professionals and entrepreneurs · Conducted training programs on soft skills, entrepreneur mindset, sales skills and time management · Conducted training programs for companies in manufacturing, IT, consulting, interior designing, furniture, education, medical centers and colleges · 20 years of industry experience in leadership & management roles in USA and India · BE (Mechanical Engineering) 1998, India · MS (Industrial Engineering) 2002, USA · MBA, 2008, USA