In today’s world, you need to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences in a way that others understand it quickly and easily. People who can do this, come across as very confident to others and such people are very effective in getting what they want. This course covers 3 critical aspects of communication: speaking, listening and body language. It teaches you techniques for improving your confidence. With this course, you can manage your day-to-day tasks with confidence and ease. Communication skills are the skills you will benefit from for the rest of your life.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
In today’s world, you need to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings and experiences in a way that others understand it quickly and easily. People who can do this, come across as very confident to others and such people are very effective in getting what they want. This course covers 3 critical aspects of communication: speaking, listening and body language. It teaches you techniques for improving your confidence. With this course, you can manage your day-to-day tasks with confidence and ease. Communication skills are the skills you will benefit from for the rest of your life.
Next, you will understand how to create impactful messages with 8 C methods. We also discuss 10 improvement techniques such as 5W & 1H and 1PQ to get the desirable results. In this course, you will know in any communication scenario, what to do and why to do it in a very easy way through examples, so you remember easily. You will learn 5 powerful habits to develop your verbal communication skills. Ever wondered how to listen better? I will teach you effective tricks to use your gestures, eye contact and body language. Through this course, you will know effective ways to listen better. You will be equipped with 13 practical ideas to improve your results after communication.
Next, I will teach you 3 important aspects of body language P, E and F. Then, you will learn 4 techniques to improve your body language. The benefits you will get after this course are desirable results after communication, increased productivity and ability to manage difficult conversations. This course will help you if you want a promotion or want to find a new job or want to be more effective in your communication with colleagues and family. Explore this course and start succeeding in your career and life!
After completing this course, you will be able to do the following:
1. Exude confidence during conversations
2. Express your thoughts and feelings assertively
3. Identify your strengths and weaknesses while communicating
4. Identify common errors in communication and rectify them
5. Differentiate between 5 levels of listening
6. Develop listening skills
7. Analyze your and other’s body language
8. Interpret other’s speaking style
9. Change your communication style to suit the situation
10. Simplify your speaking so it is easier to understand
11. Make effective presentations
1. 10 techniques on how to communicate with examples
2. 5 levels of listening and practical tips to improve listening
3. 5 powerful habits to develop verbal communication
4. 5 aspects in “how we say something”
5. 7 tricks to use your hands while talking
6. 3 types of eye contacts and secret type for best impression
7. 4 critical aspects of body language
8. How to improve your body language with 4 techniques
9. 13 practical ideas to improve results through communication
Want to exoplore more check out best personality development courses
Willingness to learn new methods
Willingness to do assignment
Watch all videos
A willingness to practice speaking and communicating on video
Exude confidence during conversations
Express your thoughts and feelings assertively
Identify your strengths and weaknesses while communicating
Identify common errors in communication and rectify them
Differentiate between 5 levels of listening
Develop listening skills
Analyze your and other’s body language
Interpret other’s speaking style
Change your communication style to suit the situation
Simplify your speaking so it is easier to understand
Make effective presentations
10 techniques on how to communicate with examples
5 levels of listening and practical tips to improve listening
5 powerful habits to develop verbal communication
5 aspects in “how we say something”
7 tricks to use your hands while talking
3 types of eye contacts and secret type for best impression
4 critical aspects of body language
How to improve your body language with 4 techniques
13 practical ideas to improve results through communication
If you are looking for a way to boost your self-confidence, this is the right opportunity for you. We'll teach you how to enhance your personality and your communication skills.
How would you define personality development? Are you talking about your appearance or your communication style? Do you mean how easily you can connect with others? Developing your personality isn't one of these. It's all of them. Nowadays, one needs to be smart and quick-witted all the time in order to survive. The amount of effort you put into your work no longer matters as much as your personality has a lot to do with your results.
You will learn how to develop your personality in depth in this course.
As long as human civilization exists, communication has existed. Until language was developed, man communicated with his fellow beings through sounds, signals, and gestures. A society without communication would never have existed. The ability to communicate has transformed mankind into the most developed rational and prosperous species on earth.
Effective Communication Tips :
1) Aim for respectful and healthy communication. So that everyone can be comfortable to express.
2) Listen more than you speak. Listening is the key aspect of any healthy conversation.
3) Understand the person well before communication.
4) Everything people say and do is rooted in a need, longing or value. Even if these needs aren't explicitly expressed, we can learn to identify them and 'hear' them.
5) Always begin with being empathetic towards people.
6) You are the only person responsible for your feelings.
7) For any healthy communication, making a practical conversation is very important.
8) Be sure to consider your thoughts carefully. If we don't, we might get into negative discussions.
9) If you are having a group conversation, treat everyone equally. You should never talk down to others.
10) Smiling and maintaining a positive attitude are important.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
· Certified life coach, CCA, Canada, 2018 · Certified NLP coach practitioner, ICTA, Europe, 2020 · Corporate trainer · Trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra on entrepreneurship and business growth, New Delhi, India 2019 · Taught 10,000+ people around the WORLD through video courses · Coached and trained 3000+ students, working professionals and entrepreneurs · Conducted training programs on soft skills, entrepreneur mindset, sales skills and time management · Conducted training programs for companies in manufacturing, IT, consulting, interior designing, furniture, education, medical centers and colleges · 20 years of industry experience in leadership & management roles in USA and India · BE (Mechanical Engineering) 1998, India · MS (Industrial Engineering) 2002, USA · MBA, 2008, USA