Python Application Development is a Beginner Level Course. This course is targeted at people who want to quickly learn python from scratch.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
The Course " Python Application Development" is a Beginner Level Course. This course is targeted at people who want to quickly learn python from scratch(Level 0). A person who has zero knowledge of Python can understand this course.
This course is student-friendly. The entire course can be completed in 9 hours 38 minutes. The course has 11 Video Lectures that can be easily understood by anyone.
Examples of executing the python commands are shown in the videos. For coding, Idle Editor is used. Some of the other popular Editors available to code in Python are Jupyter Notebook and Spyder Editors.
First of all, let us understand why we need to learn a python course?
1. Huge and Ample Support for Web Development: A lot of inventions are happening in the area of web Development, Python supports Web Development as it has a vast collection of frameworks that makes it much easier for python developers to develop web applications. Some of the web frameworks are Django, Flask, and Pyramid.
2. Python is a scripting language: As python is a scripting language, it executes line by line, which will help us to find errors easily. Debugging a program becomes easier, which will aid in faster application development.
3. Python helps in automation: As python programs are in the form of scripts, they can be easily automated. Once automated, we can execute it faster without a person's intervention in between.
4. Vast Support of libraries, packages, and Modules: Python has a very large collection of libraries, packages, frameworks, and modules that are helpful in advanced operations like data handling, Calculations related to statistics, Concepts of data science and Machine Learning, also concepts related to web development.
Some of the modules learned in this course as operating system, sys, random, print, re, etc. Some of the other advanced python packages are NumPy, scipy, pandas, scikit learn, flask, Django, etc.
5. Portable and Extensible: Python is a language that is compatible with most of the other platforms. Python can be easily integrated with other programming languages like C, C++, Java, C#, etc.
6. Python is very Comfortable to use: The syntax of python is very easy to understand and learn. Hence it is very comfortable to use. The chances of making errors related to syntax are very less. A person with little or no experience in the program can master this popular language quickly.
7. Very Huge full-time working and ready-to-help Community: Python is a very large colossal community that can help us in clearing errors related to programming or serious problems faced due to software uncertainties.
Here we can post our queries in community forums and people who are present in the community are ready to help all the time. They respond to us quickly at the right time.
8. Ample Employment opportunities: As python is easy to learn and it is well established, many companies are using python for doing their projects in service-led companies and products in product-based companies.
Some of the service-led companies working with Python projects are TCS, Infosys ETC. Some of the product companies are Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Netflix, Nasa, etc.
9. Provides High Salaries: Companies working on Python projects and products provide a very high salary. Career growth is also very high in Python. We can become millionaires in a very short time by working on a platform that supports Python. Most of the Major giants work with Python.
10. Provides the best support for learning Data Science and Machine Learning. Python Frameworks are required to learn Data Science and Machine learning which is required in the field of Artificial Intelligence. This course will help us to learn the basic commands of Python which will be helpful later.
11. Testing Frameworks: Python supports many testing frameworks which are very important for testing the developed Code.
12. Automatic Memory Management: It does not use pointers. So it is less prone to errors as users need not work on points. It automatically allocates memory, so we don't need pointers and concepts related to memory management.
This Python framework is classified as a microframework and is based on Werkzeug and Jinja 2. Due to basic support for unit testing, restful request dispatching, and other features, Flask does not require libraries and tools like other frameworks. Flask is a better choice for small projects than Django, which is utilized for larger projects.
It's a high-level, open-source Python Framework that makes web app development easier by giving you access to a variety of features. Django is ideal for developers since it allows them to quickly design complicated Python web apps.
Django's authentication method is one of the aspects that makes it a popular Python framework. ORM is used to map the database schema migration's objects to the template engine and database tables.
It is one of the most widely used Python Frameworks for developing mobile apps. The framework includes a debugger and a deployment tool to assist developers in debugging and building code as well as testing apps.
Web2Py is a cross-platform framework that works on Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, and other platforms. It is designed in the Model View Controller style. One feature that particularly impresses developers is its ticketing architecture, which generates a ticket anytime a mistake is made.
CherryPy is a free and open-source framework that can run a multi-string server. The setup framework, thread-pooled web server, and module framework are among the features.
You are not required to utilize any certain ORM or template engine by the framework. It enables developers to use a variety of data access and templating tools. As a result, Python is a popular programming language among developers.
It's a highly adaptable Python App Development framework that works wonders for both simple and complex Python projects. The framework can be used to create application prototypes and enable developers to work on API projects.
This framework is popular among Python programmers because of its transparency and high-quality features. Another coding feature worth mentioning is Pyramid's transversal architecture for mapping URLs, which makes it easier to develop restful APIs. Mozilla, Yelp, and Dropbox, among other tech titans, have employed it in their operations.
1. This course will make us experts in knowing the very basic commands related to Python. These basic commands are very much required in implementing the moderate and advanced concepts of python.
2. This course will give us a thorough knowledge of all kinds of flow statements like if, elif, else in Python
3. This course will make us perfect on using loops and also using breaks and continuing statements with loops. The loops used in this course are for and while.
4. This course also gives you hands-on knowledge on various concepts in python like loops, flow statements, functions, lists, tuples, strings, sets, dictionaries, regular expressions, and File Handling concepts.
5. This course will teach us how to develop our own functions which will help in organized coding.
6. This course will tell us to use scopes in the correct way.
7. This course will tell us the importance of python Data structure concepts like lists, tuples, sets, and Dictionaries. These concepts create wonders in the area of programming.
8. This course helps us in learning File Handling mechanisms like opening a file, Reading a File, Writing a file, Appending Data to a File, and Deleting a File.
9. This course helps us in learning regular expressions which makes our life easy in Pattern matching in strings.
Python Programming for Absolute Beginners
Idle(Open Source) editor needs to be installed for executing the programs.
Anyone can code, but having Basic Knowledge in coding will be a Plus point.
Demonstrate understanding of Flow Control Statements, loops, and function construction.
Learn how to make and manipulate lists, tuples, dictionaries, and Sets.
Learn how to use regular expressions and the file system to perform simple tasks.
Uses of Python :
1. AI and machine learning
Python is an easy-to-use, flexible, and powerful programming language, which makes it a suitable tool for various machine learning and artificial intelligence projects. Python is one of the most popular languages used by data scientists, and there are many Python machine learning and AI libraries and packages available.
2. Data analytics
The field of data analytics is also a rapidly growing field that uses Python programming as well as AI and machine learning. There is a growing need for people who can collect, manipulate, and organise data since we're creating more data than ever before.
Python makes sense for data science and analytics. Using the language is relatively quick and easy because it's easy to learn, flexible, and well supported. It's useful for manipulating data and performing repetitive tasks when working with large amounts of information.
3. Data Visualisation
Also growing in popularity is data visualisation. This plays into many of Python's strengths. Furthermore, Python provides a variety of graphing libraries with a variety of features, as well as being open-source.
No matter what type of plot you are looking for, there is a library to meet your needs. Plotly and Pandas Visualization are two examples. Data can be transformed into meaningful insights through these tools.
4. Programming applications
There are virtually no limitations to what types of applications you can write in Python. As well as creating GUIs and APIs, this general-purpose language can read and write file directories. Python can be used to develop machine learning, audio and video applications, and blockchains.
Additionally, you can jump-start your programming career with an Expert Track on Python applications. During this 12-week course, you'll learn how to use Python and start developing applications with it.
Using Python to visualize data in Future Learn
Python: 7 reasons to learn it
1) To be able to perform several tasks, a computer must understand us. This includes understanding what we need it to do. That's when programming languages come into play s.
2) The language of human speech varies based on location, and the language of computers varies based on task.
3) We will discuss Python in this case. The program was created by a developer named Guido Van Rossum in 1991.
4) Python is a great choice if you're a first-time programmer. Once you start using Python, you'll see that it's friendly, easy to learn, has many applications, and is open source.
5) Object-oriented functional programming and multiple programming paradigms are available in it.
6) An interpreted and dynamic programming language with a focus on code readability, Python is described as such. Coding is easier than with Java or C++.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
Assistant Professor. 8 years into teaching technical courses related to computer science.