The CSM® instructional class acquaints you with the rudiments of Scrum apparatuses and strategies. Our CSM® educational plan will assist you with clearing the CSM® confirmation test at one go. The CSM® prospectus covers fundamental to cutting edge ideas in Scrum.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
▪ Why Agile
▪ Agile Manifesto
▪ Principles behind Agile Manifesto
▪ History of Agile
▪ Empirical Process
▪ Traditional Approach Vs Agile Approach
▪ Some Agile Facts and Figures
▪ Scrum roles and responsibilities – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team
▪ Scrum events – Release/Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective, Scrum meeting
▪ Scrum artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown charts, and Task
▪ Scrum Pre-Planning Meeting
▪ Sprint Planning meeting
▪ A typical Sprint Calendar
▪ Defining DONE
▪ Getting to DONE – Good and BAD Ways
▪ The Sprint Backlog
▪ Daily Scrum Meeting
▪ Updating Sprint Backlog
▪ Sprint Review
▪ Sprint Retrospective
▪ Principles of Agile metrics
– Reflection of each iteration
– Business value Delivered
– Burn Down
▪ Velocity – Based on historical Data
▪ How to plan a release in Scrum
▪ Scrum dis-advantages
▪ Technical Best Practices for Teams
Freshers or professionals who want to:
Further their career in project management.
Deepen their understanding of Scrum.
1. Learn Fundamentals Comprehend the groundwork of Agile and Scrum ideas and help Scrum groups in utilizing Scrum really.
2. Phrasings and Concepts Secure information on Scrum wordings, different ideas, and the total Scrum process.
3. Scrum Roles Comprehend different jobs associated with Scrum and the extent of the Scrum Master job in Scrum.
4. Center Competencies Learn key Scrum Master center capabilities and safeguard the group from inward and outer interruptions.
5. Scrum Ceremonies Day to day Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Definition of Done.
6. Work with Teams Work with the Development Team, Product Owner, and the association while answering change.
7. Further develop Transparency Assess and adjust and increment straightforwardness in every one of the Scrum occasions and make the cooperation noticeable.
8. Goes about as a Servant Leader Figure out how to help the colleagues work cooperatively and follow each Scrum interaction associated with it.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
I have 10+ years of experience in IT Industry. I have worked as various capacity including Business Analyst, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach. I am following the Agile methodology since 2013. I have conducted various training and workshops of Agile (Scrum) training. I have mentored the project teams for following the agile best practices. • Training Experience: 3 Years (Corporate, Classroom, Online) • Certification: CSM: Certified Scrum Master A-CSM : Advance- Certified Scrum Master CSP-SM: Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Professional CSPO: Certified Scrum Product Owner