Do you have stress in life or career? If so, learn the basics from simple videos and implement 10 stress management techniques. Do you have stress in life or career? If so, learn the basics from simple videos and implement 10 stress management techniques.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
Do you have stress in life or career? If so, learn the basics from simple videos and implement 10 stress management techniques.
[Stress the executives is a wide range of strategies and psychotherapies pointed toward controlling an individual's degree of stress, particularly persistent pressure, generally with the end goal of and for the intention of working on ordinary working. Stress creates various physical and mental side effects which change as indicated by every individual's situational factors. These can remember a decay for actual wellbeing just as sorrow. The course of pressure the executives are named as one of the keys to a glad and effective life in current culture. Life regularly conveys various requests that can be hard to deal with, however, stress the board gives various ways of overseeing nervousness and keeping up with in general prosperity.
Regardless of stress frequently being considered as an abstract encounter, levels of pressure are promptly quantifiable; utilizing different physiological tests, like those utilized in polygraphs.
Assessing the viability of different pressure on the executive's procedures can be troublesome, as restricted exploration as of now exists. Subsequently, the sum and nature of proof for the different strategies change broadly. Some are acknowledged as viable medicines for use in psychotherapy, while others with less proof leaning toward them are viewed as elective treatments. Numerous expert associations exist to advance and give preparation in customary or elective treatments.
There are a few models of pressure the board, each with unmistakable clarifications of systems for controlling pressure. Significantly more examination is important to give a superior comprehension of which systems really work and are successful by and by.]
What do you get in this online course?
What will students learn in your course?
Willingness to learn new methods
Willingness to do assignment
Watch all videos
How to find your stress sources
NLP in stress management
10 stress management techniques
Progressive muscle relaxation (PMR) method
Stress Management Techniques
Stress is a natural part of life, and it can help motivate you to accomplish goals. An illness, a job loss, a death in the family, or a painful life event can cause high levels of stress. For a while, you may also feel anxious or depressed.
If you are feeling down or anxious for longer than a few weeks or if it interferes with your work or home life, speak with your doctor. Medication, therapy, and other strategies may be helpful.
Meanwhile, there are things you can do to manage stress before it becomes too overwhelming. Here are a few tips to help you stay calm:
1) Maintain a positive attitude.
2) You cannot control everything that happens.
3) Instead of being aggressive, be assertive. Express your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
4) Manage your time more effectively.
5) Set limits and refuse requests that would create excessive stress in your life.
6) Schedule time for hobbies and interests.
7) Stress can be reduced without alcohol, drugs, or compulsive behaviors. Alcohol and drugs can make your body even more stressed.
8) Get social support. Spend time with your loved ones.
9) To learn more healthy ways to deal with your stress, seek treatment from a psychologist or other mental health professional trained in stress management or biofeedback.
Here's a word from Verywell
It may take some experimenting to find the best stress relief strategies. Some strategies require practice as well.
You must keep looking for the tools that will help you deal with life's inevitable ups and downs in a healthy way. Maintaining a manageable level of stress is important for your overall well being.
Take our course which will help you to understand how to manage stress in detail.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
· Certified life coach, CCA, Canada, 2018 · Certified NLP coach practitioner, ICTA, Europe, 2020 · Corporate trainer · Trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra on entrepreneurship and business growth, New Delhi, India 2019 · Taught 10,000+ people around the WORLD through video courses · Coached and trained 3000+ students, working professionals and entrepreneurs · Conducted training programs on soft skills, entrepreneur mindset, sales skills and time management · Conducted training programs for companies in manufacturing, IT, consulting, interior designing, furniture, education, medical centers and colleges · 20 years of industry experience in leadership & management roles in USA and India · BE (Mechanical Engineering) 1998, India · MS (Industrial Engineering) 2002, USA · MBA, 2008, USA