Learn to boost your google page rankings with this great SEO course: Master the skills like on-page SEO, off-page SEO, link building, keyword research, and more and gain expertise skills.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
1. Knowledge of searching /browsing on Google.
2. Passion to learn
3. Internet Connection
Introduction to SEO?
Our Advanced Search Engine Optimization course will transform you into a full-stack SEO professional who drives sustainable growth in your website's most critical marketing channel. The many aspects of SEO you will learn include keyword research, technical SEO, link building, analytics, and more.
What Is SEO / Search Engine Optimization?
The term "search engine optimization," or SEO, refers to the process of improving your website so that it is visible when people search for products or services related to your business on Google, Bing, and other search engines. The more visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely it is that your business will attract new and existing customers.
What is the process of SEO?
Google and Bing crawl the web using bots, going from site to site, collecting information about the pages, and putting them into an index. Imagine the index as a giant library, where a librarian can help you find exactly what you're looking for (or a web page) when you need it.
The algorithm then analyzes pages in the index, taking into account hundreds of ranking factors or signals, to determine which pages should appear in the search results for a given query. According to our library analogy, the librarian has read every book in the library and knows exactly which one will provide you with the answers you are looking for.
SEO success factors can be viewed as a proxy for user experience factors. It's how search bots estimate how well a site can provide the searcher with the results they're looking for.
Organic search rankings can't be paid for, so SEO experts have to work hard to boost their rankings. Let us help.
In our Periodic Table of SEO Factors, we categorize the factors into six main categories and weight each based on its overall importance. Among the most important factors of content, optimization is quality and keyword research, as well as crawlability and speed.
Also included in the newly updated SEO Periodic Table is a list of Toxins that undermine SEO best practices. In the past, shortcuts or tricks like these may have been sufficient to get a high ranking when search engines' methods were less sophisticated.
A newly added section of our SEO Periodic Table explains how to optimize for three niches: Local SEO, News/Publishing, and Ecommerce SEO. Knowing the differences between each of these Niches can help you dominate search results for your small business, recipe blog, or online store.
Search algorithms are designed to surface relevant, authoritative pages and provide users with efficient search results. Your pages will rank higher in search results if you optimize your site and content to take advantage of these factors.
What you will learn:
1) Training on 50+ SEO factors to rank 1 on Google
2) Why those SEO factors matter in real-time
3) Ranking of websites on Google is affected by those SEO factors
4) Ranking 1 in Google: Dos and Don'ts
5) Using long-tail keywords that are transactional or informative, you can get targeted traffic to your site
6) Learn about the best free SEO tools available online
7) Long-tail keywords with low competition, high traffic, and optimized for search - Hands-on
8) Learn all 8 technical SEO factors
9) Increase organic traffic to your website through search engine optimization
10) Load your website in less than one second to increase sales/conversions by 2X
11) Get a Page speed insight score of up to 100 for both desktops and mobiles
12) Learn how to optimize your website for Google, Bing, and Yandex
13) Search engines will index your site faster
14) Identify the types of backlinks that work and debunk the myths about link building
15) Find out which types of backlinks are no longer relevant
16) More than 25 sources for generating White Hat Backlinks
17) Improving the user experience of your website is the future of SEO
18) Improve the time visitors spend on your website by decreasing bounce rates
19) Find out what outdated SEO techniques/myths can hurt your website
20) Learn how to identify bad backlinks to your website and protect your website against Negative SEO attacks.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.
I am a passionate Digital Marketing Trainer, Consultant, Strategiest and Subject Matter expert. I have diversified knowledge in Digital Marketing domain. Not only I provide trainings but I have worked with many Institutions where I helped with my expertise in creating course content, auditing the courses and provide advice as subject matter expert. I am one of the Google Ads certified partners who have access to attend their webinars on Digital Marketing, which helps to be aware of the latest trends and which I incorporate in my trainings.
Along with my freelancing digital marketing and WordPress Website development agency, I thought to provide a real-world digital marketing knowledge to the enthusiast about learning Digital Marketing, by giving training on different digital marketing domains, where I share my knowledge, experience and live projects with my students and this is how I started with digital marketing trainer 8+ years from now.
I believe in teaching real scenarios with real examples so that the concept is understood. I have provided trainings in the best and well known digital marketing institutations. As I have vast knowledge, while designing the course, I have tried to fill in the gap which learners faced while learning. Making it easy and more practical
My trainings have helped the students and glad to share that 99% have rated me their best coach, mentor, trainer.
If you have a business or profession, or in need to build an online presence, Looking for a good carrer, work from home, setting up your own agency, I have built a best training modules to achieve your goals.