Learn how to become a master of online marketing platforms by taking the Complete Digital Marketing Course. The term digital marketing refers to marketing delivered through digital channels, such as search engines, websites, social media etc.Total course Fee
Students who got positive growth in their careers after course completion
TeacherDada learners see an average salary hike after course completion
Students who started a new career or changed job after course completion
Digital Marketing: What does it mean?
The term digital marketing describes the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products and services using digital technologies to reach the intended audience, convert them to customers, and keep them as clients.
What are the differences between digital marketing and traditional marketing?
Traditionally, companies advertised their products or services using print media, radio and television commercials, business cards, billboards and many other traditional marketing methods that did not use social media websites or the internet. Customer reach and influence over buying behavior were limited by traditional marketing policies.
This Digital Marketing Course covers all main digital marketing topics as Follows
Any one can do
Find your target market and easily persuade them to become customers and purchase your items.
Build complex landing pages, develop persuasive copy, and sell more to increase your conversion rate.
Grow your sales by doing successful email marketing, following step by step instructions to get results
Master social media marketing to expand your business on Facebook and Instagram, as well as drive visitors to your website.
By using smart retargeting, you can bring back users who have already visited your website.
Build a effective website for marketing and sale from scratch (no coding!) Changed Words Structural Changes Thesaurus
Learn how to leverage digital marketing methods to generate results on any online platform.
SEO will help you rank on the first page of Google and other search engines, bringing regular traffic to your website and business.
Increase your consumer base by running successful advertising campaigns on various social media sites.
To avoid costly business problems, use Google analytics to prevent them from occurring in the first place.
What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
In a digital marketing plan, you must specify the marketing goals that you want to achieve. Also, specify what online channels you will use to achieve your goals, and, most importantly, a budget allocated to those channels.
It is essential to develop a schedule that covers all the ideas you want to implement. In case of a mid-crisis need for an expanded response, prepare a backup/contingency plan.
Advantages of Digital Marketing -
1) Global reach - Investing in a website allows you to find new markets and trade globally for a small investment.
2) Lower cost - Using digital marketing methods properly, you can reach exactly the right customers for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods.
3) Trackable, measurable results - You can measure the effectiveness of your campaign by using web analytics and other online metric tools. This information will help you decide how your customer is using your website or responding to your ads.
4) Personalization - Whenever a visitor visits your website, you can greet them with targeted offers if your customer database is linked to it. As their purchases increase, you can refine your customer profile and market to them more effectively.
5) Openness - Social media engagement and careful management can help you build customer loyalty and create a reputation for being accessible.
6) Social currency - Content marketing allows you to create engaging campaigns. Social currency is content (images, videos, articles) that is passed from user to user and becomes viral.
7) Improved conversion rates -Customers can make a purchase in a few clicks if you have a website. The digital marketing process can be seamless and immediate, unlike other media that require users to make a phone call or visit a shop.
Disadvantages of Digital Marketing -
1) Skills and training - If you want to be successful with digital marketing, you'll need the right staff. You must stay on top of new tools, platforms, and trends always.
2) Time-consuming - The process of perfecting online advertising campaigns and creating marketing content can take a lot of time. To ensure a return on investment, it is important to measure your results.
3) High competition - With digital marketing, you can reach a global audience, but you will also face global competition. Standing out from competitors and grabbing attention among the many messages aimed at consumers online can be challenging.
4) Complaints and feedback - Through social media and review sites, your audience can see any negative comments about your brand. The challenge is to supply effective customer service online. Failure to respond effectively to negative comments can damage the reputation of your brand.
5) Security and privacy issues - Collecting and using customer data for digital marketing purposes is subject to several legal considerations. Make sure you follow the rules about privacy and data protection.
Digital marketing skills and strategies covered in this certificate course: -
The components of digital marketing -
Customers interact with a vast network of digital touchpoints many times a day through digital marketing. Understanding each of these channels is crucial for effective use.
Paid search. A pay-per-click (PPC) ad appears at the top or side of a search engine results page (SERP). Advertisements like this charge you per click. They can also be targeted to appear when a particular search term is entered, so your ads will be shown to users looking for a specific product.
As part of this retargeting, marketing automation tools will create unique cross-platform ads based on the customer's actions.
Search engine optimization (SEO). The goal of SEO is to rank your website for specific keywords at the top of searches by perfecting its content, technical setup, and reach. It is possible to increase the number of visitors to your site by using SEO when people display behaviors showing that they are searching for relevant products.
90 percent of people researching have not formed an opinion about a brand yet (Status Labs, 2018). The influence of search engine optimization on organic search engine rankings has a substantial impact on organic site traffic.
While PPC and retargeting have their place, organic online traffic earned through search engine optimization has far broader influence. With SEO, you can use keywords and phrases to increase visibility and build customer relationships. By using popular keywords, SEO allows a website to rise in the ranks of online search results, thus generating organic traffic. Digital marketing campaigns rely on strong SEO strategies since visibility is the first step to building a relationship with customers.
Content marketing. In contrast to conventional advertising, effective content marketing educates and inspires consumers seeking information, rather than outwardly promoting products. It makes you more likely to be recognized as a thought leader and a reliable source of information if you create content relevant to your audience. Nowadays, content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising, so it certainly pays off.
Social media marketing. It takes more than just having active social media accounts for social media marketing to be effective. In addition to incorporating social elements into every aspect of your marketing efforts, you should also be creating peer-to-peer sharing opportunities wherever possible. Your audience will be more likely to engage with your content if they feel inspired to do so, resulting in their peers becoming customers as well.
Email marketing. Email stays the fastest and most direct way to communicate with your customers two decades after it was invented. A successful email campaign today must engage, be relevant, informative, entertaining, and informative to avoid getting buried in your customer's inbox.
Successful emails must satisfy five core attributes. They need to be strategic, relevant, trustworthy, and conversational across channels.
You will receive an industry-recognized Certification from TeacherDada after completing the course. You can also share your Certificate in the Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile, CVs, resumes, and other documents.