Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training Course:
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving an organization's huge amounts of money and time by increasing processes speed and reducing process variations and rejections.
Having the skills, knowledge, and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in today's workplace.
Organizations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products, and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organization.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training course will develop your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training, enabling you to deliver full end-to-end projects using this methodology. In this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training course we will cover:
1. Quality, What quality is, its importance, and delivery options.
2. Lean, What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value-adding, and non-value-adding steps, how to create value within your process, and how to remove wastages from your processes.
3. Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles, and more?
4. The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
5. The DMAIC end-to-end project management process: The bulk of the course will show you how to identify, build and deliver successful projects using the Lean Six Sigma methodology, and how to ensure you maximize its benefits!
6. Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion are offered at the end of this course.
A Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is an individual who has attained a basic knowledge of Six Sigma but does not lead projects on their own. They are often responsible for the development of process maps to support Six Sigma projects. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or project.
In addition, Yellow Belts may often be responsible for running smaller process improvement projects using the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) methodology. PDCA is often referred to as the Deming Wheel, which enables Yellow Belts to identify processes that could benefit from improvement. These smaller Yellow Belt projects often get escalated to the Green Belt or Black Belt level, where a DMAIC methodology is used to maximize cost savings utilizing Statistical Process Control.
Lean Six Sigma training tends to be many people's first step into the world of process improvement.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is particularly useful for developing skills in team leaders and team members wanting to be able to solve localized team-based problems. It’s also not uncommon to find lots of Yellow Belt trained employees working on delivering improvement projects as part of a project team overseen by Green Belt or Black Belt colleagues.
The Yellow Belt is trained in basic tools and techniques to enable them to function within an improvement environment and add real value to the improvement efforts. It’s fair to say that you need Green Belt and Black Belt trained people but without some Yellow Belts onboard within your projects the doing may not get done.
Here are some of the benefits for training yourself or your staff to a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt level:
1. Solve Team-based problems
2. Improve project success
3. Take control of your own improvements
4. Small improvements add up
5. Career Advancement through the yellow belt training and certification.
6. Reduction in variation in processes and increase profitability and productivity.
7. Reduction in extra added costs in your processes and major cost savings can be done.
8. It Leads processes to a defect-free and standardization environment
9. Improve Process Effectiveness, Efficiency
10. Helps to develop Effective People and Teams and Systems
11. It Streamlines the business processes.
Topics Covered in the lean six sigma yellow belt certification and training course *
Define Phase, Measure Phase, Analyze Phase, Improve Phase & Control Phase - Including much more tools & techniques in each Phase.
You need to appear for exams at testing centers to get the certification. Exams do have multiple-choice questions.
After this Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and Training course, you can go for another level of six sigma black belt certification, six sigma green belt & lean six sigma yellow belt certification, and training course.