This course will cover the following topics in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management course
This course is about Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
Major contents of this course are: -
1. Financial Market
2. Fixed income securities
5. Modern portfolio theory
6. Investment management
The objective of this course is to introduce you to the concepts and intuition behind investment analysis and portfolio management. Any investor must make two major decisions: how to allocate the entire investment among possible asset classes and how to pick assets within asset classes for investment. The allocation and selection of investment assets are based on a trade-off between risk and return, risk-mitigating instrument availability, and investment horizon, among other factors. The course's objective is to provide a theoretical foundation for the subject that has real-world relevance. This course will teach investors how to analyze investments and manage their portfolios.
If you successfully complete the course, you should be able to:
1. Important portfolio management and risk principles to comprehend and assess.
2. Explain and evaluate economic analysis views in capital market expectations.
3. Show how fixed-income securities, risk management, portfolio rebalancing, and portfolio evaluation can be used.
4. Examine the relationship between economic activity and investor expectations critically.
5. Build advanced portfolios.
6. To back up your decisions, use expert financial instrument skills and case studies.
7. Investors can improve their portfolio management abilities and become more intelligent investors.
This course will cover the following topics in Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management:
1. Basics of portfolio management
· The objective of the Investment decisions
· Security Market
· Equity and debt market
· Company analysis (Qualitative)
· Industry Analysis
· Types of investors (individuals and Institutions)
· Constraints, Liquidity, investment horizons and Taxation
2. Financial market, Portfolio Hedging & Insurance, derivatives, and Options
· Basic of finance
· Portfolio Hedging and Insurance
· Hedging and its application
· Future Vs options
· Pricing on Future contract
· Stock and options
· Time value and time decay in options
· Hedging, Speculation, and Arbitrage
· Primary and Secondary Markets, Trading in Secondary Markets
· The Money Market (T-Bills, commercial Paper, and cd)
· The Bond Market (Treasury Notes (T-Notes) and T-Bonds, state and Municipal Government bonds, Corporate Bonds and International bonds)
3. Fixed Income Securities:
· The Time Value of Money, Simple and Compound Interest Rates, Bond Pricing Fundamentals, bond Yields, and Interest Rates
· Fixed-income security definition and its application
· Money Market Instruments
4. Capital Market Efficiency:
· Market Efficiency (Weak-form Market Efficiency, Semi-strong Market Efficiency & Strong Market Efficiency)
5. Financial data Analysis and Valuations
· Basic of financial statements
· Income statement or Profit loss statements
· Balance sheet
· Cash flow statements
· Financial ratio (Quantitative)
· Dividend discount model
· Discounted cash flow model
· FCFF and FCFE
· SOTP (Sum of The Parts)
· Different kinds of valuation methods
6. Modern portfolio Theory
· Diversification and Portfolio Risks
· The equilibrium Module: The Capital Asset Pricing Module
· Introduction, Forwards and Futures, Call and Put Options, Forward and Future Pricing
· Option Pricing
7. Investment management
· Investment Companies
· Active vs. Passive Portfolio Management
Classification of funds
· The other Investment Companies
· Performance assessment of managed funds (Sharpe Ratio, Traynor Ratio & Jensen measure or (Portfolio Alpha).
Investing is the process of giving money or putting money into a company with the expectation of earning a future return with interest. Depending on whether you're investing in the stock market or a business, the term "investment" has different meanings. When it comes to investing, both small and large investors face the same obstacles. Investors can benefit from a well-thought-out investment that analyzes all risk factors and maximizes possible profits. Before making any investment decisions, it's a good idea to research and analyze the many components.
Before making large investments, an investor should conduct all necessary research. Without sufficient understanding and know-how of investment procedures, an individual or a newcomer in the stock market may be forced to deal with failed investments and suffer significant losses. It is critical for traders to understand the elements that influence investment decisions. The course Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management are designed for investors who want to master the fundamentals of investing and select where to invest with the least amount of risk. It is the best institute for portfolio management training to gain practical knowledge of portfolio management. It was built to meet the needs of investors and traders, and it aids in portfolio management and risk analysis.
The purpose of this investment analysis and portfolio management course is to teach you how to make good financial decisions without risking your money. For a better understanding and in-depth study, students were offered theoretical and practical skills. The portfolio management course will assist people, self-employed individuals, traders, investors, and others.
Those who desire to pursue this course as a career and work in a high-ranking position in a stock brokerage firm can benefit from it. One can improve his or her abilities and expertise, as well as add to their qualifications. Investing may be a risky business if it is not done wisely and with adequate direction and information.
More than 200 objective multiple-choice questions which will help in being good knowledge in investment and portfolio management
This course will help me to be a good investor and helping in the enhancement of to be portfolio management skills.
This course will give detailed skill of investment analysis and portfolio management. person will able to manage portfolio of client..
Person should have graduate degree to learn this course.
More than 22 years of experience in industry and working in stock market as independent Investment Consultant, Trainer and Trader
Technical Analysis Module
Fundamental Analysis Module
Options Strategies Module
Investment analysis and Portfolio Management
NSE Certified Research Analyst
Achievement in financial Market
NSE Academy Certified Market professional (NCMP)- Level 1 Award
I give coaching in following area and doing consultancy in financial market.
1. Technical Analysis
2. Fundamental Analysis
3. Options Strategies
4. Research Analysis
5. Intra Day and Swing Trading
6. Nifty and Bank Nifty Trading
7. Future Trading
8. Portfolio Management